jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

::Under The Weather::


Under this national rain cloud I'm getting soaked to the skin, trying to find my umbrella but I don't know where to begin. And it's simply irrational weather, can't even hear myself think, constantly bailing out water but still like I'm gonna sink. Coz I'm under the weather, just like the world, so sorry for being so bold. When I turn out the light you're out of sight, although I know that I'm not alone, feels like home.
You say you feel like a natural person, you haven't got nothing to hide so why do you feel imperfection. Cut like a sword in your side. Coz I'm under the weather, just like the world, so sorry for being so bold. When I turn out the light you're out of sight, although I know that I'm not alone, feels like home. Coz I'm under the weather.

No hay comentarios: